This page provides information primarily of interest to River Place East Housing Cooperative (RPEHC) Shareholders. It is intended to provide copies of various documents, included board meeting minutes, and other information relevant to owners. RPEHC is a Virginia Stock Corporation who’s primary purpose is to provide homes to its shareholders by leasing to them under proprietary leases, apartments owned by the corporation. Ownership of a RPEHC stock certificate entitles the owner a proprietary lease representing a specific unit in the building. RPEHC operations are governed by Articles of Incorporation and the Bylaws.
Documents are posted in PDF format. Please click the button below to download Adobe acrobat, if you do not already have it.
- Board Meeting Minutes (Link)
- RPEHC Bylaws (PDF)
- Chart of Upkeep and Responsibility (1 of 2)
- Chart of Upkeep and Responsibility 2 (2 of 2)
- Rules & Regulations (PDF)
- Renovation Policies (PDF)
- Election Procedures (PDF)
- River Place East Reserve Study (PDF)
- Semi Anual Newsletter (Link)
- River Place Newsletter – July 2013 issue