River Place East is governed by a Board of Directors, whom of which are comprised of seven shareholders of the building. The Board of Directors are elected annually during the Annual Shareholder’s Meeting, which is held in March.
To gain further information on the Board of Directors, the election procedures, term conditions, or to learn how you may apply to become a board member, please feel free to visit the management office; located in the lobby level, Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm, or by phone: 703-276-0025.
Board of Directors by Name and Title:
- Mr. Hiranya Maru – President
- Dr. Brian Fredericks – Vice President
- Mr. Harry W. Lawrence III, Esq. – Secretary
- Mr. Jeffrey Walyus – Treasurer
- Mrs. Mary Jean Schmelzer – OA Representative
- Mr. Karim Benni – Director
- Mrs. Cassondra Crawford – Director